Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > MS906 Subaru V6.0 and Customization -> ...
MS906 Subaru V6.0 and Customization -> Gone

1369 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2020-03-15 13:00:44

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware
    2020-02-22 13:38:25
    On the V6.0 of Subaru all customization's are gone !

Last time I used it was on a 4.x version and I have the impression (based on the function viewer) that Autel has removed functions in v5.x.

Can some one with a 906BT check if there are customization of Body Control and Combination Meter on that device in Version 6.0?

Like (Combination Meter, may be Multi Function Display now)
    - Mean fuel efficiency correction
    - Air temperature correction
    Or on Body Control
    - Auto Wiper/INT Setting
    - Welcome Lighting (Exiting)
    -Rain drop Detection Sensor Setting

If there is the customization I would need a ZIP of the Subaru software from the BT to compare with mine.
    Please send the ZIP to: info@fware.de

Thanks

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-02-22 14:21:52 (Reply to:fware)

Hopefully Autel doesn't dumb down the software capability of the Maxi Sys  platform software  like I believe  the DS708 may have been after they released the Maxi Sys Pro, to make it appear to pale more in comparison of it's capabilities. They used to Hype the DS708 as having  90% or 95% of capability of dealer tool. As soon as they released MaxiSys Pro the hype got removed and all it mentioned was limited coding abilities and entry level scan tool.
      Now you can hardly  pull any PIN codes and need to buy an IM508 or IM608 if you expect to be able to program more keys.
    Access speed to The Maxi Fix App function on Maxi Sys seems to be intentionally throttled  to a crawl for last few years already possibly to create a need for the coming Maxi Sys Ultra which will likely be able to access information from this App without access speed being throttled back.

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware
    2020-03-15 13:00:44 (Reply to:witsend)
     Autel original answer.

Engineers checked and confirmed Customization menu for this car was deleted unintentionally. It will be added back to the next version.

So I have now to pay again for something I already had.....
  Total1 Pages